Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's a new Photography Season!

I'm a tad late on this blog post, but in my defense, it had been so long since I had posted/checked the club blog & email that I couldn't remember any of the passwords!  I'm just digging a deeper hole here!  I will be working to get this blog back up to date.  Thank you for understanding that I am busy.

WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!  And if you are too, you should join us!  It's the fourth Wednesday of each month in the Taber Public Library!  It's fun.  It's cheap ($20) per year.  And it's a great way to get out with other artists and make some photographs!

Header Image Info!
A Big thank you to Nolan Day for his photograph that has welcomed members and visitors alike to our page for a full year!  What a beautiful image Nolan!  Any new submissions should be made to the Taber Photography Club FACEBOOK page, or send the image to taberphotographyclub@yahoo.ca.   We are hoping to switch the header image a few times through out the year~ so I need to get going on this.  Again, big Thank You to Nolan.  We have been proud to have you represent our club.

Next meeting; the theme is "macro" and we will be learning about Lightroom from the beautiful and talented Jan Tajcnar.  Can't wait Jan!  The meeting is on Nov.23rd @ 7pm at the Taber Public Library.  Please use the side entrance on the East side of the building.

The diagram below took hours of intense designing and creating in Photoshop.   I'm exhausted from the sheer quality of work that I put out (note the sarcasm)... the very least you could do is submit your photo for the header image.  

I joke around a lot, but it would be great to get a submission from every member.

Sincerely,
The management.





















No comments:

Post a Comment